Our team of award-winning consultants has industry-leading sourcing skills and are always on point with industry best practice.
What makes us different?
- We engage with confidence and self-belief
- We understand your business, culture, and role requirements in detail before we start our search.
- Our deep market knowledge, strong and established networks, and relationships built on trust.
- We are small and agile; we adapt to our clients’ changing needs.
- We offer flexible exclusive cost structures.
- We are not resume processors — we offer tailor-made recruitment solutions and project-based recruitment agreements.
- We offer industry-leading guarantee periods without the small print.
- We provide our clients and candidates with constant feedback during the recruitment process.
- We don’t make placements; we build companies and careers.
Contact Werner Saayman, our Director of Recruitment – South Africa to find out more
Werner has over 15 years’ experience at a JSE Listed Recruitment group, during which time he progressed through the ranks from multi award-winning Consultant and Team Leader to highly successful Manager, Senior Manager and Managing Director. He has experience developing multiple recruitment brands and leading branches in specialist markets, including but not limited to, Financial Services and Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Mining, Manufacturing, Legal, Retail and Logistics.
Tel: +27 10 824 0916
Lizelle is a seasoned Senior Recruiter with over 4 years of recruitment experience in the South African market. She has strong networking skills and is excellent at building and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates. Lizelle has a deep knowledge and understanding of mining, industrial, manufacturing and engineering related industries.
Lizelle holds a BA Degree in Business Psychology and Labour relations from NWU.
Claudette is a young and dynamic specialist recruitment consultant, she has experience in sourcing scarce skill across levels and has worked in various industries in the South African market. She shares a passion for business with her clients, prides herself in understanding her client’s needs and fosters good relationships with clients and candidates. She has a reputation for her quick turnaround times and for securing exclusive business. She holds a B.Com Industrial Psychology degree from NWU.
We are constantly updating our job board. Click the link below to get a live view of the jobs that are currently available.