Insurance Management BermudaWe can provide Management services to Bermuda entities to help meet Economic Substance requirements for all Bermuda registered companies.
Bespoke Insurance Management Solutions
In addition, and separately, we run an independently-owned insurance manager in Bermuda and provide bespoke insurance management solutions.
Acumen is licensed under the Insurance Act 1978, regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority and is a member of The Bermuda Insurance Management Association. We are not affiliated with any major broking groups, which we believe is an important factor when choosing an insurance manager.
Custom Insurance Management
Our approach is to provide you with custom insurance management services, throughout the life cycle of the insurance operation. We are able to assist with:
- The assessment and incorporation of the appropriate risk financing vehicle
- The set up and administration of the most suitable insurance programs
- The conduct of underwriting portfolio reviews
- Providing overall strategic reviews to assess business development opportunities
- Managing the ongoing accounting and administration
- When required, providing our clients with exit solutions and the proper run-off management
To manage this entire life cycle well, the Acumen team are experienced, client-focused professionals drawn from all areas of insurance management, and include risk managers, accountants, actuaries, and claims adjusters.
Client Focused Services
Acumen can provide the following boutique, client focused services to Insurance Companies (including Captives and Sidecars):
- Assistance and advice with incorporation and insurance registration process
- Co-ordination of tax, banking, auditing, actuarial and legal representation
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and tailored to meet individual client reporting requirements
- Complete Statutory Financial Returns
- Coordinate audit of GAAP financial statements and Statutory Return
- Liaison with auditors, actuaries, bankers and corporate administrators
- Assistance with setting up and monitoring security requirements – e.g. letters of credit or reinsurance trusts
- Coordinate annual shareholder meetings including the preparation and presentation of meeting booklets
Please contact us so we may tailor your needs to our services!
Simply call +1 441 400 6001 or email: email@example.com